Friends, colleagues, collaborators and visitors,
Thank you for your interest in this website. I welcome you to a brief introduction to the content of this website.
It was with some trepidation that I decided to have a personal website that would condense in one place my professional activities as well as some of my extra-curricular projects and activities.
The sections of this site point to the different areas of my interests both professional and personal:
- the Crystal Edges Blog on themes broadly related to crystallography,
- “Notes of a Protein Crystallographer,” essays centered on molecular structure ,
- my research on efficiency-based drug discovery and the related Atlas CBS modeling application,
- science communications in the form of books and dramas,
- news on my activities, and finally
- my lecturing and consulting services.
For further information, please contact me via either email address in the contact information below. I would be more than pleased to establish a dialog with you from which I do hope that we can both benefit
Thank you again for your interest and I do look forward to hearing from you.